Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ornament Anecdote: Day 23

This pretty tart pan treasure is Linda's "junk-le bell" contribution. A clever combination of materials. It would have never occured to me to use paper shred and yet, the glass pebble looks more precious because it is nestled in the stuff. I told her that what "made" this ornament for me was the blown glass silver bead strung on the ribbon. I recognized it immediately as having come from a vintage garland.

Linda's ornament was presented in this lovely bag. You know I am going to store the ornament away in its bag when not on display. As if I will ever want to put it away!

4 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Linda's ornament IS a wonderful treasure with so many precious details!
fa la la
ho ho ho
oxo

Linda Jo said...

I need some more silver glass beads from a vintage garland...be looking for those for me. Okay? ha ha Patty is certainly jolly, isn't she!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Patti Edmon Artist said...

All of these ornaments certainly are to be treasured - I think I'll get started in January:)
Merry Christmas!

margaret said...

Love Lindas ornie! I think this one's going to be a bit of an all year-er!