Monday, August 9, 2010

Life is Too Short...

...Not to sparkle!
I don't normally paint my finger nails because I work so much with my hands that polish chips in no time and looks shabby very quickly, but when my girls and I had a "Girl Party" this past Saturday night and painted our nails, I figured what the heck and got ridiculous with a sparkly gold I reserve for my toenails and then added a top coat of clear polish with glitter in it (picked out at the store by Rebecca, no surprise!) My toenails are painted to match.
I might get really silly next time and use hot pink (one of my summer colors) under the glitter.
Use your good china, wear your prettiest dress to the grocery store and for goodness' sake, add glitter to your life whenever possible!

7 comments:

Linda Jo said...

Shine, Nathalie, shine! Your nails look great!

Margaret said...

fab, nothing like a bit of sparkle to make a gal feel good!

~*~Patty S said...

Fun to see you feeling the Twinkle!
Happy last week before school starts ...
oxo

Joanna said...

Sparkle always works for me! Your nails look fab, girl.

carole brungar said...

I'm with you all the way on this one!! I usually only ever wear clear polish for 2 reasons: 1 you don't see the chips so much, and 2, I can't put it on so good, so I end up with it on everything except my nails!! ROFL!!

ooglebloops said...

And dance, like no one is watching!! Love the sparkle!!!!!Congrats on the Etsy success too!!!

Caterina Giglio said...

how fun!! def use the good china!!