Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Divas



This is the cover and pages I did for my book. St. Hoardica is the Cover Girl, complete with glow-in-the-dark clock dial halo.
Then there's the Shabby Chick with mica-like flecks of chunky glitter.
The Pattern Pixies are some of my favorites.


A Diva pebble from Linda that I plan to hang from my binding (just needs a jump ring soldered to it- Linda offered to take it back for the modification. I may attempt soldering myself first).




At the back of the book, I included everyone's notes that came with the Divas.
Why not?


6 comments:

Marlynn said...

These divas in both posts are to die for. I love them all. Lucky you!

femminismo said...

What great fun! You have been busy and I'm proud of you!

Margaret said...

Love love love it!!! Mx

Cindy Ericsson said...

I especially love St. Hoardica & that glow-in-the-dark watch face!

~*~Patty S said...

Your St Horidca, is the best N!!!
glad to be back to my home keyboard, the laptop had a couple of sticky keys that were driving me crazy!

Jeanie said...

Beautiful! Love St. Horadica and the Pixies (which sounds like a punk band!)