Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is It Too Early For SNOW?

Going out in the mail today... 24 decorated matchboxes for day 17 of an advent calendar. A swap with Christian Paper Artists. Each box will have a different trinket to reveal. Mine have silver
toned thimble charms I found for cheap on ebay (where else?)


I packaged each of my boxes with a teaspoon of mica-like glittery flakes. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I will definitely post all the boxes I get back in the swap.




P.I.E.
Presentation Is Everything!


8 comments:

BadPenny said...

ooh this is lovely

Marlynn said...

WOW - you betcha girlfriend, presentation is everything BUT the goodie residing inside the presentation is holy moly bodacious! hugs,

Linda Jo said...

Ohhhhhh goodie!!! I can't wait!!! These are soooooo cute!!! I don't know what I'm doing for my number yet!!!!

Anna said...

gorgeous..... I am just finishing mine up tonite.... your pie is fantastic..... I'm excited to get them all too!!! xo, anna

Shabby Chick said...

They look gorgeous! What a brilliant idea.

Mel xxx

~*~Patty S said...

Well no blooming wonder you've been a little quieter than usual!
What marvelous creations N, each one a treasure, sure will be fun to see the results of this big swap!
oxo

Margaret said...

Nathalie, you're a woman after my own heart (sure I've said that before) we lurve packaging!!!! not to mention what's inside! these look so gorgeous, fab! Mx

Jeanie said...

You are absolutely right -- who can resist fabulous presentation! Not that the matchboxes are anything less than fabulous themselves! What a fine swap!