Friday, September 4, 2009

Open For Business

I've always had a dream to own a shop.


First an antique store.


And I did, for a little while, sell antique-y and cool stuff on ebay.





Lately though, I've wanted to sell my creations.


And stuff I collect for inspiration.


And the stuff I have too much of--


which my husband says can ALL go.
He's not a mean man.


He's just "had it up to here" living with


a Pack Rat.
(That would be Me.)


So, to save my stuff from the threat of being unceremoniously


stuffed into Black Trashbags and hauled away,


I have opened an etsy shop.





Ruby Floy is now open for business.
Enter here.


My worst fear is selling out of stuff too quickly.

I hope I am not too optimistic.

Come in and browse!
Your purchase will surely
save something from the landfill.



6 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

OOOH Lady this is SO exciting and what a wonderful post!!! You precious pack rat you....I can say those words because, well, you know ;) I am really thrilled for you! Your Ruby Floy looks marvelous darlink!!!

Margaret said...

sooo... cool Nathalie, and very proud we all are of you too! I look forward to keeping an eye on your 'shelves'

Linda Jo said...

Yesssss! Finally we can get a good look at all your STUFF! Congrats on getting this done! You will be such a contender!

Cindy Leaders said...

Congratulations, Nathalie! I'm so happy to be your first customer. :)

Cindy

Jeanie said...

Congratulations, Nathalie! If there's anything I can relate to it's a pack rat -- and arty pack rat! I'm looking forward to my visit!

Ashlyn said...

You go girl!!!!

Nathalie, this is so wonderful!!! You've got a lot of talent and now you can share it with the world! (For a price. HeeHee :)) I predict your Etsy shop will be busy, busy, busy!! :)

Big Hugs, Ashlyn